020 7395 9655
Our Employment Charter is a simple guide for what to expect from us, both for current and potential employees.
What an employee should expect from Accord...
- Good health, safety and personnel procedures.
- Demonstration of a positive, professional attitude.
- Training in the appropriate tools to do a good job.
- Fair reward with regular appraisals.
- Opportunities to advance career and rewards.
- Equality, courtesy, honesty and respect.
- An open door to management who care and will listen.
- To be informed of planned and implemented changes and developments whenever appropriate.
- Know they are important to the company.
What we expect from employees...
- To keep clean and tidy the personal and communal space in which you work.
- To arrive at work in good time, appropriately dressed and with a smile.
- To demonstrate a positive, professional attitude and give your best.
- To understand and abide by the terms of your employment and to the Company Policy on telephone, internet and email use.
- To seek to learn and improve your skills.
- To demonstrate politeness and honesty with everyone you deal with.
- Hard work and delivery of what is required efficiently and with commitment.
- Not to misuse energy or non-renewable items and recycle whenever possible.
- To keep up-to-date with changes and developments in the Company.
- To know and understand how important our clients are to the Company.